Terms of parking services
The service provider undertakes to park safely and in a secure parking the vehicle for the duration of the contract. The service provider accepts no liability for loss or damage unless it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the service provider.
- Parking extensions, vehicle returns and collections must be notified to The Service Provider a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so may mean that your vehicle will not be available for collection at the time of your preference.
- No vehicle will be accepted for parking without a full set of keys being deposited with The Service Provider.
- The customer shall provide the service provider with evidence of current vehicle insurance cover prior to the vehicle being accepted by the service provider for safekeeping. The customer will agree with the service provider the recorded kilometer readings and current fuel levels. Vehicles will not be accepted with low fuel warning indicated. The customer shall inspect his vehicle and report any damage to the service provider prior to his departure from the airport car park or service provider's compound. The customer will be issued with a damage report form jointly agreed with the service provider's representatives.
- The service provider accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft, loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle for the duration of the contracted parking.
- The service provider does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass on the customer's vehicle or any loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the service provider.
- The Customer on signing the contract agreement, agrees to meet The Service Provider representatives at the designated return meeting point previously agreed and indicated on the written instructions provided at vehicle check-in by phoning the telephone number provided.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to relocate vehicles within the parking by driving or otherwise to such an extent as is reasonable to avoid obstruction or for the more efficient arrangement of its parking facilities.
- The service provider nor its representatives accept any responsibility or liability and will not be obligated to make any refund or payment and shall not be responsible in the event of any Flight delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, riot, flood, acts of god, security breach, false transmissions, pranks, hoaxes, forced entry, vandalism, acts of terrorism or any other cause outside of the service providers control.
- Rates and charges are subject to change without prior notification. Parking Extensions/Early returns:-
- Extensions to contracted parking by clients are acceptable when notified at least 24 hours in advance and are charged as a new parking contract.
- Clients may cancel their pre-booked parking space with the service provided at any time prior to the parking date. Cancellations can be made by telephone/fax or e-mail to our reservations center.
- Any Customer wishing to reclaim his vehicle prior to expiry of the agreed parking period will be liable to pay the parking fee for the whole of the agreed parking period.
- Rates are as specified at the point of booking. If the required number of days is over the specified rate, the daily rate is applicable for the number of days over the specified rate.